Search This Blog

Friday, November 2, 2012

Demon Sex

Do you want to know what it's like to have sex with a devil?  Jacques LaFemme did and I granted his wish.  He conjured me up with his princely witchy powers.  You know I'm a faun, I could also be called a satyr, and old christian myth took the image of the faun and turned him into Satan.  So yes, I get confused for being a devil all the time, I'm used to it.  I can raise the best hell and the wildest mischief... and really receive the most amazing blow jobs. 

James Darling is a wonderful photographer and he really tells a good story with film and words.
"While performing a ritual and reading tarot cards before bed, Jacques LeFemme inadvertently invokes the spirit Puck Goodfellow! Puck controls Jacques body, making him convulse with passion and lust until he falls asleep. Then Puck slowly enters the room, seducing, flogging, stroking, spanking and facefucking the flexible and  lust-filled Jacques. The tables are turned when Jacques takes off Puck’s mask, revealing the true nature of this sexy beast. Past, present, and future, these hot orgasms will make this beautiful and surreal FTM on FTM fantasy a dream you will never forget."

Click on the FTM Fucker banner at the bottom to get more action!


Click the banner below to see more!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment