Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I Have Crashed in the Pad


I arrive at the Crash Pad in S.F. excited and ready to go as always. I was not nervous, but I know I usually make goofy faces when I model, so I felt a but self conscious. That's just a part of my charm I guess, when I fuck (and fuck myself) I am real, I don't try to make sexy faces, I make real I'm-fucking-and-I-love- it- faces.
Anyway, I had a date with two ladies who gave me a key to the Crash Pad where we were going to play. A Domme named Miss Violette Thorngate , who knows how to kick ass with such style and grace while giving no mercy, and a hot little number I sometimes call my girlfriend, who is just perfect, were going to team up on me. I live such a full and fancy fluctuating polyamorous life! Although, when I open the door no one is there, but what a hot rain-check that will be! I was not discapointed because a gift is waiting for me on the bed! Dang, I bet they're lauphing their hot femmey asses off right now about such a good set up! I do have to say how lucky I was to receive this gift. I make the best out of every situation I'm in, that's another one of my charms! You can view and purchase the gift I received here. The other half of the gift ... well, you'll just have to watch the video.

If you want to jack off as smooth as I do you should check out Stroke 29. It is the best master-cream I have ever used because it's not slick, sticky, or cold like water-based lube can be, it is a soft cream that gets smoother and more slippery with the heat you create while stroking it.
Sign up for Crash Pad and watch me jerk it and pump it!

No comments:

Post a Comment